Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Naan thanga Ram ...

Its been a long time i thought to create a blog for myself and atlast its today, it has come to reality.... Thanks to Eswar [ very good friend of mine :) ] who inspired me to create 1 .....

Myself and Harish [ another very good lambu friend... ] used to give an innovative thought of becoming popular/rich in a quick time ... infact we had wasted a lot of time only thinking of those .. one of those is creating a website and writing reviews of movies ... we usually watch movies only on fridays that too first day ...one more clause is- > that too only during business hours... Now i dont regret of not bunking classes and watching movies during my college days.... But as i said earlier we talk a lot but we dont do things, so planned to create this blog as a start up and watch out for http://www.rcreviews.com/ in future... RC is my initials... ppl shouldnt blink right... :).....

In this blog i would be writing about the movies that i watch... and new songs that i listen to...You ll get to kno ther is another Rajeev Masand / Madhan inside me ...

Ok buddies catch u later with my reviews...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Dei Suber, You have used my name and all.. May god bless you :O

Wishing you all the best to become another Madhan or Rajiv... :)

Unknown said...

By the way what does that Lambu Friend mean.. :)

Unknown said...

Hey thats a gr8 start buddy....
We the RVians know well about your attention to detail skill...and through this Blog the world will know about that from now on...Keep going man...

Unknown said...

hi ram,
u have a nice collection.
I am also member of blogspot
but i don't no what to do
so can u tel me?
my Email addr. is
anku_31387@yahoo.co.in

Unknown said...

Hi ram
I like your profile
I too have account in this
but I dont Know what to Do
so can you help me please?
my Email is : anku_31387@yahoo.co.in

anku said...

hi ram,
u have a nice collection.
I am also member of blogspot
but i don't no what to do
so can u tel me?
my Email addr. is
anku_31387@yahoo.co.in

Dhiviya Xavier said...

Ram, Super idea! :)
Let us know when you're opening up your Movie Review site..

P.S -
http://www.rcreviews.com/ is already taken by some company that deals Radio Control Cars!!

:D

Ram said...

Hey Divya..

I am very bad at keeping track of my blogs... Sorry for the late response ...

yep.. btw u only suggest a name for my website kno.. :)