Friday, November 23, 2007

Kalloori... worth buyin original CD

My title says "worth buying original CD" but i didnt do so.. Its always easy to advice and hard to follow rite...

Lets have a review of the tracks which i liked the most in kalloori...

Music Director : Joshua Sridhar

Unarugil - ****

The first song which i listened in this album was "Un arugil" which rocked... For the past 3/4 days i ve been listening to this song a lot .. its always there in my wmp playlist / then in my sunray then in my mobile... The credit should go to the singers too .. Both Haricharan and Harini Sudhakar [ Debut i guess, not sure ] has done a good job...

Kalloori Theme - ***

Joshua sridhar comes with a theme music for each project that he works on.. we had in Kadhal/Uyir/Chennai Kadhal/Aran.. This number made me remember the theme music of kadhal ... anyways again haricharan with Joshua's programming has come out well.. I dont know much about music, even i felt the choice of instruments [Guitar / Flute /Trumpet if ia m not wrong ] that he has used for this number was good..

June July - **1/2

It was good the first time when i listened but now its out of my play list .. Krishh is the one who has sung "Oru mugamo" in Bheema with Naresh Iyer... I dont know much about suchitra... but they have sung well and this one is OK and nothing is bad or nothing is better in it too...

The other two i didnt even try listening for the secong time... thats not my taste.. may be you ppl can have a try at those....

Waiting for its release..Tamanna is there in the movie ... :)

Catch you ppl with my next review on the Movie "The Recruit "

No comments: