Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Roop Kumar Rathod has a stunning voice ..

Last Sunday was watching MISSION USTAAD in 9X .. Rahman was one among the jury members. Roop Kumar and his spouse were one of the participants and i was stunned listening to his song.. Once it got over Rahman commented - " I am a gr8 fan of yours " and Roop kumar replied " I am honoured SIR ".. I couldnt recollect the first line of the song so i didnt try searching in net for that song...

I was browsing IBNlive.com to vote the best song of 2007 and found a song Maula from movie Anwar sung by Roop Kumar.. I had one gut feeling that this would be the same song as the one i listened in MISSION USTAAD.. Downloaded the song and to my surprise the gut feeling was correct.. Ppl if you want to have a taste of his voice, here is the link from which you can download the song..

http://www.onlinetamilmp3.com/music/songs/NEW%20HINDI%20SONGS/A/Anwar/Maula%20Mere%20Maula.mp3

Roop Kumar has sung Venmathi from Minnalae..

Have a try listening to this song too and let me knwo your comments..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice voice da.. I liked it.. Check out this link..
http://www.hindilyrix.com/singers/singer-roop-kumar-rathod.html
By the way is there any way to see this program online.?

Ram said...

i don think so u can watch it online.. may b try in youtube no... the link u gave was very gd man.. :)

chatur said...

dei try to update ur blogs ... ur blogs smell like egyptian mummy ..